Inspired by my grandmother’s kitchen, this two-hour workshop will take you on a sensory journey into Palestinian cuisine.
During the workshop we will focus on:
– an introduction to herbal medicine, from selected herbs and spices used in Palestine and the Levant
– cook a delicious 2 course vegetarian lunch & discuss nutritional benefits of seasonal produce
– learn about herbal infusions for good sleep, digestion & immunity
Participants will go home with:
– a jar of their personally crafted herbal infusion
– recipes of the meal shared on the day
– a deeper understanding & curiosity for delicious foods from Palestine
Workshop limited to 12 spaces. So, book early to avoid disappointment!
Vegetarian lunch included – please contact me asap if you have any allergies (vegan options also available on request).
Cost: $65 , to book click here.
When: 10am – 12pm, Saturday 12th November 2016
Where: CERES Community Kitchen, cnr Roberts & Stewart St Brunswick East VIC 3057
If you have any questions, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org